Pump Repairs and Refurbishment
We can enhance the performance of most brands of water and wastewater pumps or valves and use our knowledge of modern maintenance methods to extend the time between overhauls.
- optimising pump station efficiency
- corrosion and cavitation protection
- reseating and rebuilding of pump impeller seal rings
- repair of pump stuffing boxes, neck bushes, shafts and casings
- rebuilding pump impellers and casings
- epoxy coating.
The use of epoxy coating and the modification of pump units to accept mechanical seals increases pump efficiencies and assists with the drive to extend overhaul periods.
Modern products, methods and processes are constantly being evaluated and utilised in the development of new products. This has seen pump overhaul periods increase from around two years up to 10 years. We only schedule and overhaul after rigorous performance monitoring and where significant efficiency gains and performance reliability improvements can be achieved.