Optimise pump station performance with our smart monitoring, control and automation solutions
Our team has extensive experience in the design, engineering, manufacture and procurement of end-to-end control systems.
As an authorised system integrator for many of the leading control systems brands, as well as own proprietary systems, the breadth of control systems we supply range from simple to complex, and incorporate specialised instrumentation, automation, data logging and remote-control functions.
Our control systems incorporate feature-rich functionality for the monitoring, control and automation of water supply and filtration, pressure boosting and chemical treatment systems.
Key services include:
- engineering, design, manufacture and commissioning of new electrical and instrumentation control systems, complete with AutoCad drawings and operational documentation
- high level programmable logic controllers (PLC) and human machine interface (HMI) programming with expertise in complex electrical systems including automated processes and PID applications
- development and installation of SCADA systems, including remote control and data acquisition systems via SMS technology
- upgrades of existing electrical and instrumentation installations
- instrumentation installation and calibration services.
State-of-the-art pump supplies Yorke Peninsula
At Kainton Corner, the booster pump station, in-line with the Upper Paskeville water treatment and water pump station, feeds the entire water distribution network to the south of Yorke Peninsula via the Arthurton water storage tanks located some 20 kilometres away. Having delivered great performance for decades, the asset had reached the end of its life with civil and structural elements in poor condition, and electrical works associated with controls, instrumentation, power and communications telemetry and mechanical infrastructure in need of upgrade...