Monitor and manage multiple assets from a centralised location
Our feature-rich Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems enable users to communicate with remote assets in real time. Their powerful computing capabilities make it simple to maintain asset efficiency, process data for smarter decisions, and communicate system issues to help mitigate downtime.
Features, functions and benefits provided by our SCADA systems include:
- the ability to gather, monitor and process real-time data such as pump status, flow totals, sump levels and alarms
- effective control of processes from remote locations
- generation of critical alarms that alert users to issues
- the ability to interact with devices such as sensors, valves, and pumps through human-machine interface (HMI) software
- accurate planning of maintenance and assessment of equipment efficiency by viewing trend data reports
- multiuser access with customisable security.