Fabricating steel, stainless steel and aluminium structures to the highest standard
We combine our engineering and manufacturing expertise to provide our customers a wide range of custom fabrication services at competitive prices.
Our fabrication facilities also feature gantry lifting cranes and 1,000s square meters of workspace that enable us to undertake both small and large format fabrication projects.
Our technical standards are prescribed by SA Water’s Welding Requirements Standard (TS-420) and cover weld preparation, qualification of welding procedures and personnel, workmanship and inspection requirements for welds by:
- manual metal arc
- gas metal arc
- flux cored arc
- gas tungsten arc, and
- submerged arc welding processes.
Our skilled fabrication team use the latest equipment to ensure that all repairs and manufacturing services are conducted to the following standards and are engineered to last the test of time:
- AS/NZS 4041 Class 2P or Class 3 – welding fittings, bends and tapers etc
- AS/NZS 4041 Class 2P or Class 3 - welding of pipes, pipe fittings, & flanges
- AS 1554 – structural steel welding
- AS 1665 - welding of aluminium structures
Talk with us about your requirements and our experience in working with different aluminum, steel, and stainless steel alloys with a wide range of heat treatment properties.
Our comprehensive range of high-quality metal fabrication services include:
MMAW (Stick) Welding
- Welding of mild steel, stainless steels, cast iron with stick, both in the workshop and out on site.
- Welding of mild steel with both solid and flux cored wires, also stainless and aluminium with solid wires in the workshop
- Ability of working out on site with gasless wires on mild steel.
- Welding of mild steels, stainless steels and aluminium, both in the workshop and out on site.