Capable of performing most underwater construction and maintenance work to a depth of 30 metres.
We offer an Australian Diver Accreditation Scheme (ADAS) qualified dive team that have extensive experience working in low visibility and blackwater environments.
Our dive team ensure that work is performed within time frames to a high standard. All diving is in accordance with the dive procedures manual to ensure that work is completed safely and complies with Australian Standards 2815 and 2299.
With access to a wide range of plant and equipment our divers are capable of performing most underwater construction and maintenance work to a depth of 30 metres.
The value our divers can offer your business:
- Drinking water storage inspections - tanks / lined storage
- Drinking water storage cleaning - tank / lined storage
- Non drinking water storage inspections and maintenance
- Fresh water infrastructure inspections and maintenance – I.e. Locks, Weirs, Barrages and Water storage
- Water Supply Infrastructure inspections and maintenance – I.e. Desalination Plants, Raw Water Pump Stations
- ROV (remote operated vehicle) inspections
- UAV Drone external asset inspections
- Investigative work
- Pump inlet/screen installation/cleaning
- Underwater thermal lance cutting
- Search and salvage retrieval
- Dredging, sand and mud
- Coffer dam installation and sealing.